Sunday, December 16, 2007

Well, that is that, nowhere is safe....

All soaped up, washed, and cleaned, I feel pretty refreshed. I had an odd day: woke up around 9:00 and watched Project Runway on youtube for 2 hours, then I began cleaning Joe's room. I finally got his clothes put away, and started packing for my journey home on Wednesday. It has been snowing since I woke up, and the wind kept slamming the door open and shut (I had the window open b/c it is SUPER hot in Joe's room).

I AM a little sad though. I made rice today, successfully, for the first time! However, I made enough just for me....apparently, the roommates at Joe's place didn't know that I have no more food....and they ate it! GAH! I was so looking forward to my egg and rice in the morning, and now, no more rice. Yeesh.

I watched an episode of Sex and the City that made me cry! It was the one where Charlotte reuniting with the love of her life. I realized how much I missed Joe, and how I should be less naggy and uptight. He makes me feel like I'm the only one that matters, and him being gone makes me realize how much I only want to have good times with him. We have wonderful times together, and I want that to only continue...forever.... :) Come what may, he is my best friend and I love him.

1 comment:

Hiphophomies said...

I can't believe those bastards ate all your rice.

I wanna dirty that room again with you!