Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just starting up

Seeing as how this is my last semester in college, I thought I'd chronicle how I was feeling. And, since my relationships will soon be at a distance when I make my journey to adulthood, wherever that may take me, I will be keeping notes on how I feel about my friends and lover. This last Christmas break is sure to be memorable, as this may be the last time my friends and I are in remotely the same place at once. I miss my boyfriend. And I'm sure he misses me. And this month will surely test how we feel. I am confident that we will meet back in Pittsburgh and still be as passionate for each other's company as we were when he left yesterday. I hope I enjoy every minute of this vacation, and can share some of my experiences with those who care. I'll write a little more after work.

1 comment: