Monday, December 17, 2007

Twas the night before Crits-mas...

I can't believe its Monday night. I am actually really excited about Crits. I think I have a pretty good presentation ready, and my board should be cutesy-funny as usual. My outfit is made by my shoes, which I hope will win Boevers Shoe Contest (shoe pics to come later *hopefully*).

Today I returned a book to the library and made cool pictures on photoshop for my Crit Board. I also relived my childhood through classic Donald Duck Cartoons on YouTube (a pic is featured to your right on the screen). I learned how to take snapshots of my computer screen using mac keyboard shortcuts and was able to get all the images to the right (sans ones of Joe).

I made chocolate chip cookies and pasta with tomatoes for dinner. I showed Julie Cross how to play Grow Island on eyezmaze.com. She thinks the site may be her new fave for games. We were enthralled for about 45 minutes.

I'm leaving on Wednesday at 1:13 from Pittsburgh, should be getting to Charlotte later that day, and will be coming home to a yummy dinner! Can't wait for some cornbread and mac and cheese.

Ok, how about a poem?

If you would think for a moment
You'd realize that the pine cones
are
falling
from the hole in your roof.
Those two chaps really get the best of you
And they aren't that much smarter.
One with a black nose and one with red,
Their names reflect a certain country-bumpkin scene
A Chip and a Dale.
The Duck with a sailor suit
stranded on land.
Someone give the Donald a hand.

1 comment:

Hiphophomies said...

great poem baby!

good luck in your crits today. i don't think johnny depp should take any more british roles because he will always sound like jack sparrow.