Thursday, December 20, 2007

In my mind, I'm gone to Carolina...

Phew. I'm here. I ate some southern food, and snuggled down with my dawg for a nap this morning. Then, mom and I went to breakfast with Nana at a local grit and biscuit joint....of course, there was gossip about local townspeople and those two were watching every person that came in and out of the place. It was cute. I missed my Nana's southern drawl. Mom and I spent all day looking for clear plastic wrap with snowflakes on it so that she can wrap up peanut butter balls as gifts for her friends. Now, we're going to pick up my brothers from school, head home, do some baking, and then I'm hanging out with Seth and Spencer tonight. I hope I'll be able to get to a computer before Joe leaves...since I don't know if hes leaving in his morning or evening. But, either way, I hope I get to be mushy and gushy to him before he leaves. I love being mushy gushy now. Hope its pretty in Hong Kong. Love.

No comments: