Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I guess the internet wasn't working....

I had him and then I didn't. Its been good though, being able to receive emails and occasionally talk to Joe. I think I've been handling this very well. I'm sort of surprised. I thought I'd be a big ol' mumbling mess. I'm very used to having him at my side, but I sort of feel his presence, even when hes not here with me physically.

I am especially sick today. Runny nose. Deep voice. Puffy face. Mom was a bit snippy with me; she was taking the christmas decorations down and she didn't ask me to help her, but she was very short with me when I tried to talk to her. So eventually, I got up and started helping. And she started acting normal again.

I realized today how much I am like my mother. And my aunt.
I will present the evidence now.

Exhibit A
My aunt tells my uncle what to do all the time. My mother tells me what to do and when constantly. And my dad. And my brothers. She asks me to pick up things and put them away when they are right beside her. She could extend her arm and pick them up. I realized that Joe is breaking me of my habit of asking him to do things all the time. Its wrong.

Exhibit B
I yell a lot. I have to work on that. Yelling doesn't solve anything, it just makes your throat hurt.

I'll think of more later. There are bound to be tons.

I hope I'll get to talk to Joe tonight (his morning).

We're almost together again :)

No comments: